The Monitoring Ctte had its 4th meeting on Thursday 24th:
- The Generator loomed large again and we were guaranteed the electrical connection to the McAuley Centre will be in place from Monday 27th.
- Starting time is agreed to be 7:30 and any breaches of this should be reported to Committee or DCC officials immediately.
- There was some discussion on Community Gain and this will be teased out at future meetings.
- A circular will issue to the residents of Curlew Rd (the people most affected by the works) within the week.
- DCC pressed to issue a letter clarifying position on Tenants – it will probably be end of January before this can be done.
- The Ctte intends to have an information evening in January so that all those interested from Curlew Road will have up-to-date information from Monitoring Committee.
- All top-soil should be removed by Wed 29th or Thurs 30th so Truck movement should be reduced substantially as a result.
- The next phase will involve laying the foundations so there will be some movement of concrete lorries in and out but on a much less frequent basis than with the soil removal.