As agreed at the last public meeting in the McAuley Centre, the Monitoring Committee has been set up, (substitution of membership is agreed to ensure that all groups are always represented at all meetings), as follows:
DRA – Peter Burke (PB)
DCRG – John Corr(JC/LF)
Curlew Road – Eimear Fitzgibbon (EF) & Lorraine Mitchell (LM)
McAuley Centre – Pat Clarke (PC)
Schools – to be nominated asap
From DCC – Housing Development – Brian Byrne (BB) and Housing Management – Declan Ronan (DR)
Action points from the meeting:
- School rep to be appointed to the committee, one to represent the 4 schools.
- Minutes – EF to action
- Procure apology from Tony Flynn re walk-out of Dublin City Council representatives at the Residents meeting held in Mother McAuley Centre on the 27 October 2016 – BB to action
- 2 suggestions to be put forward by the community reps of what facilities can be improved on or brought to the area – EF, PB, JC, PC, LM, LF
- Info regarding meeting to be relayed to the community by way of:
- Facebook Page – EF
- Drimnagh Residents Association website – PB; and
- Circular to the community – BB
- Info from meeting to be provided to the community listed below:
- Time of site opening hours – 7.30am to darkness (usually 5pm)
- Generator to be replaced with more sound proof generator no later than 2 days from the 2 November 2016
- Location of construction entrance to be on the first corner of the Convent Site from the Mourne Road side. The reason this was chosen was due to it being a larger portion of road and the one nearest Mourne Road being the main and largest artery road through Drimnagh.
It was agreed that another meeting would be held next Thursday 6pm 10 November 2016 at Crumlin Area Office, 13 Crumlin Village.