2021 Membership Collection10th March 2021
Due to the Health implications of COVID pandemic, we decided to cancel the 2020 collection of annual subscriptions. The cost to your Association was approx €15,000. Obviously, we will not be able to repeat this in 2021.
In devising a series of options to help all of us and make the payment of the €20 subscription as safe and easy as possible, we have come up with the following plan involving a number of options as follows:
If you have Internet access, we suggest you pay On-Line as follows:
Open our Website www.drimnaghresidents.ie
Along the top ‘click’ on Membership Payment
Please enter your details and proceed to Payment
Payment is processed by PayPal. You will receive an email confirmation from PayPal within 15 minutes
Your membership card will be posted to you in due course.
Pay through Bank / Credit Union transfer:
Please contact your bank or credit union and arrange with them to pay €20 to:
➢ Account Name: Drimnagh Residents Association
➢ BIC: IPBSIE2D
➢ IBAN: IE32 IPBS 990612 24356845
➢ Please include your name & address when making such transfers.
Membership card will be posted to you in due course.
NB: If you have a friend or family member who might be able to help you with the above, that is perfectly ok with us.Pay with Cash / Cheque
While bearing in mind the health and wellbeing of all of us, we also recognise that the above options will not suit everyone. Therefore, we are also accepting cash or cheque payments.
Cheques must be made payable to Drimnagh Residents Association & placed in an envelope with your name, address, mobile number, or email address if you have one. Envelopes may be posted or placed in Our Lady’s Hall Letter Box at Our Lady’s Hall, 212-218 Mourne Road, Drimnagh, Dublin 12.
Note: Never post cash.
If you know the postal address of your Road Rep/Collector or a Committee Member, you may drop the envelope into their letter box as appropriate.
Alternative options if COVID19 Restrictions are eased
If none of the above suit you, and if COVID restrictions allow, we will call to your door to facilitate your payment of the €20 subscription. However, this may be much later in the year then would normally happen.
Even though we were hampered by the COVID Restrictions, we continued to do what we could on your behalf during 2020 and continue doing this during 2021.
1) Paying member’s allowances as requested – there may be delays due to Office closure.
2) Arranging for loan of ladders in the usual way.
3) Involvement in Policing Forum.
4) Dealing with ‘Bus Connects’ and Bus services in Drimnagh.
5) Dealing with concerns of individual members.
6) Continuing Monthly meetings On-Line via ZOOM.
7) Updating Membership Cards for 2020 and currently for 2021.
8) Posting out 2020 Membership Cards & 2021 Membership Cards as appropriate.
9) Playing our part in maintaining Our Lady’s Hall during lockdown.
10) Updating data Base, relating to emails – Road Reps helped greatly here.
11) Playing an active part in Drimnagh Task Force which is to be published soon – see Website.
12) Playing an active part in helping to develop a ‘Dynamic Drimnagh Forum’ – see Website
13) Updating Website.
14) Using Face Book page in a wide context.
15) Recruiting new members.
16) Developing a Child & Vulnerable Adults Protection Policy.
17) Developing a protocol for the safe collection of subs during 2021.
With best wishes for 2021,
Peter Burke (Chairman on behalf of the Management Committee